CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £7.80Trending at £10.19
- £8.99Trending at £11.20
- £31.22Trending at £32.42
- £24.84Trending at £26.99
- £20.99Trending at £24.98
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £20.36Trending at £23.13
About this product
- DescriptionPrimetime Pundits explores the ascent of punditry and offers a new approach for understanding how social issues are covered in the changing media landscape. Based on extensive research of primetime news coverage of social issues, Letukas analyzes how pundits have come to dominate our national political dialogue over the past thirty years.
- Author BiographyLynn Letukas is assistant research scientist at the College Board and independent research scholar.
- Author(s)Lynn Letukas
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication04/09/2014
- GenreCommunication & Media
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Note11 tables, 7 graphs
- Weight413 g
- Width162 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.