All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the complex history of Japanese colonial and postcolonial interactions with Korea, particularly in matters of cultural policy. This book focuses on past and present Japanese fascination with Korean culture as he reassesses colonial anthropology, heritage curation, cultural policy, and Korean performance art in Japanese mass media culture.
- Author BiographyE. Taylor Atkins is Professor of History at Northern Illinois University and the author of Blue Nippon: Authenticating Jazz in Japan.
- Author(s)E. Taylor Atkins
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication25/08/2010
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleColonialisms S.
- Series Part/Volume Number5
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Note18 b/w photographs
- Weight63 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £5.90Trending at £8.01
- £7.68Trending at £9.99
- £6.65Trending at £8.73
- £5.00Trending at £5.60
- £8.66Trending at £11.98
- £4.97Trending at £5.39
- £6.24Trending at £6.56
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.