Best-selling in Fantasy
Save on Fantasy
- £4.77Trending at £4.85
- £41.86Trending at £74.89
- £41.76Trending at £44.81
- £34.00Trending at £47.48
- £7.88Trending at £9.98
- £4.43Trending at £5.89
- £11.37Trending at £14.92
About this product
- DescriptionFor many people, Levi is known as a survivor of the Holocaust and testimonial writer. Fewer people think of him as a science fiction writer who engages with issues such as virtual reality devices, the cloning of human beings, posthuman subjectivity and cyborg bodies. This book explores these issues.
- Author BiographyCharlotte Ross is a lecturer in Italian Studies at the University of Birmingham, UK. She is co-editor of Resisting the Tide: Cultures of Opposition in the Berlusconi Years.
- Author(s)Charlotte Ross
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/10/2010
- GenreScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Series TitleRoutledge Studies in Twentieth-Century Literature
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 16
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight498 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.