All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBeautiful hardback editions of the classic series with covers designed by award winning illustrator David Wiesner.
- Author BiographyClive Staples Lewis (1898-1963) was one of the intellectual giants of the twentieth century and arguably one of the most influential writers of his day. He was a fellow and tutor in English Literature at Oxford University until 1954 when he was unanimously elected to the Chair of Medieval and Renaissance English at Cambridge University, a position he held until his retirement. Pauline Bayne's work on the Chronicles spans almost fifty years.
- Author(s)C. S. Lewis
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication03/09/2007
- GenreChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleThe Chronicles of Narnia
- Series Part/Volume NumberBk. 4
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Children's Books
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight299 g
- Width135 mm
- Height184 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Illustrator(s)Pauline Baynes
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
- Interest AgeFrom 9 To 11
Best-selling in Children's Fiction
Save on Children's Fiction
- £6.20Trending at £7.98
- £8.01Trending at £8.25
- £2.81Trending at £5.23
- £6.67Trending at £7.43
- £11.99Trending at £14.99
- £13.75Trending at £17.07
- £16.80Trending at £24.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.