All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £13.99
- £9.44Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.19
- £13.65Trending at £14.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.76
- £5.28Trending at £5.78
- £4.60Trending at £7.98
About this product
- DescriptionThese diaries, along with Stephen Berry's introduction, address some of the central questions in the study of southern manhood: how masculine ideals in the Old South were constructed and maintained; how those ideals could be expressed differently in public and private; and how the Civil War provoked a seismic shift in southern masculinity.
- Author BiographyStephen Berry is an associate professor of history at the University of Georgia. He is the author of House of Abraham: Lincoln and the Todds, a Family Divided by War and All That Makes a Man: Love and Ambition in the Civil War South .
- PublisherUniversity of Georgia Press
- Date of Publication15/12/2012
- GenreBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Series TitleSouthern Texts Society
- Place of PublicationGeorgia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Georgia Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byS. Berry
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.