CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £14.67Trending at £14.86
- £23.74Trending at £25.99
- £16.94Trending at £24.53
- £17.29Trending at £27.99
- £23.56Trending at £40.09
- £11.91Trending at £19.99
- £15.17Trending at £23.99
About this product
- Author(s)Trisha Lee
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication12/08/2015
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note1 black & white illustrations, 7 black & white halftones
- Weight376 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Table Of ContentsForeword: Vivian Gussin Paley Introduction: The Girl with Pigtails Section One: Helicopter Stories: The Four Stages of Introduction - The How? Chapter 1: A Sense of Anticipation Introducing Story Acting Chapter 2: Would anyone like to tell me a story? Scribing a Story around the Stage Chapter 3: Creating a Community of Storytellers Private Stories Chapter 4: The Vital Last Step Story Acting Summary: The Four Stage of Introduction Section Two: Storytelling and Story Acting - The Why? Chapter 5: The Enchanted Place Why is story so important? Chapter 6: Stories we may not want to hear Guns, Superheroes, and Taboos Chapter 7: Facing the Monsters Solving problems from a safe space Chapter 8: Shush Don't Tell Anyone The Big Secret Chapter 9: She Bumped, and She Pow, and She Landed, Bang To Scaffold or To Model? Chapter 10: Onwards and Upwards Adapting Storytelling and Story Acting to New Audiences
- Author BiographyTrisha Lee is a professionally trained theatre director, with a wide range of practical and academic skills. She is passionate about the importance of storytelling and drama in children's lives, particularly in the early years. In 2002 Trisha founded MakeBelieve Arts, a theatre and education company offering innovative, high-quality theatre and education programmes to develop the creative potential of children aged 2-15.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.