All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.72Trending at £15.97
About this product
- DescriptionPrincipal component analysis is central to the study of multivariate data. This book includes core material, research and a wide range of applications. It is suitable for researchers in statistics and for those who use principal component analysis. It requires some knowledge of matrix algebra.
- Author(s)Ian T. Jolliffe
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/10/2002
- Series TitleSpringer Series in Statistics
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight2000 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2002
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.