All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £26.40
- £38.13Trending at £42.28
- £12.21Trending at £15.87
- £8.33Trending at £9.99
- £12.86Trending at £14.99
- £12.86Trending at £16.87
- £13.11Trending at £13.60
About this product
- Author(s)Mr. Mike Churchman
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/12/2015
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGower Publishing Ltd
- Weight364 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction. Part I A Continuing Journey Chapter 1: Pathways from the past: the evolution of employee communication; Chapter 2: Pathways to the future: five converging forces shaping the future of work; Part II Signposts for the Road Ahead Chapter 3: Changing minds: the basic principles of principled persuasion; Chapter 4: Happiness at work: the principles of hedonic persuasion; Chapter 5: Harm at work: the principles of mindful persuasion; Chapter 6: The good life at work: the principles of ethical persuasion; Part III Making Conversation along the Way Chapter 7: Watch your language: the principles of meaningful persuasion; Chapter 8: Say it with feeling: the principles of rhetorical persuasion; Chapter 9: Tell the truth: the principles of truthful persuasion; Part IV Next Steps Chapter 10: Make the right moves: practical steps towards a progressive organisation nurtured by principled persuasion.
- Author BiographyMike Churchman has spent over 40 years as a practitioner of persuasive communication, for nearly half that time in top London advertising agencies, and then as partner in his own consultancy specialising in internal communication. He's an Oxford graduate in English Language and Literature and was elected Fellow of the Institute of Practitioners in Advertising in 1989 and Fellow of the Institute of Directors in 1994.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.