Principles, Systems and Applications of IP Telecommunications: Second International Conference, IPTCOMM 2008, Heidelberg, Germany, July 1-2, 2008. Revised Selected Papers by Springer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG (Paperback, 2008)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £55.65Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books2aw
- Est. delivery by 1 Nov
- £20.15+ £3.95 P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by ammareal
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £21.48Trending at £28.79
- £10.61Trending at £13.08
- £13.46Trending at £17.98
- £11.85Trending at £15.16
- £13.77Trending at £15.98
- £14.79Trending at £16.89
- £15.18Trending at £19.15
About this product
- DescriptionConstitutes the refereed proceedings of the 10th International Workshop on Principles, Systems and Applications of IP Telecommunications, held in Heidelberg, Germany, in July 2008. This book covers topics that include advances in the domains of convergent networks, VoIP security, and multimedia service environments for next generation networks.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication22/10/2008
- GenreComputer Communications & Networking
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Computer Science / Computer Communication Networks and Telecommunications
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 5310
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Notebiography
- Weight539 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Volume editorHenning Schulzrinne,Radu State,Saverio Niccolini
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2008 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.