Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £13.27Trending at £13.66
- £39.98Trending at £43.94
- £47.81Trending at £49.08
- £6.89Trending at £10.88
- £66.36Trending at £79.53
- £109.35Trending at £139.11
About this product
- DescriptionModified atmosphere packaging may be defined as an active packaging method in which an altered atmosphere is created in the headspace that retards chemical deterioration while simultaneously retarding growth of spoilage organisms.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication13/12/2013
- GenreIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note22 Illustrations, black and white; XIV, 293 p. 22 illus.
- Weight474 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byB. A. Blakistone
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1998
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.