All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.13
- £9.60Trending at £9.75
- £12.17Trending at £13.32
- £11.32Trending at £12.31
- £6.36Trending at £6.92
- £5.54Trending at £5.60
- £9.11Trending at £12.47
About this product
- DescriptionFocuses on all aspects of chiropractic, from the social and historical to the clinical and research oriented. This book contains major sections: Introduction to Principles of Chiropractic, Chiropractic Theory, Clinical Examination, Specific Treatment Methods, and Management of Specific Disorders...
- Author BiographyDr. Haldeman bridges the disciplines of medicine and chiropractic through his education, research endeavors and scholarly publishing. Haldeman is the most respected name in chiropractic today. He travels through out the world presenting on both medical (neurology) and chiropractic topics and he is a on the editorial boards of such renowned peer-reviewed journals as JMPT, Spine, and The Back Letter.
- Author(s)Scott Haldeman
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/09/2004
- GenreAlternative Therapies & Health
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Medical
- Content Note600 illustrations
- Weight2744 g
- Width221 mm
- Height287 mm
- Spine42 mm
- Edition Statement3rd edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.