All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £39.98Trending at £43.31
- £66.36Trending at £80.00
- £109.35Trending at £140.36
- £26.10Trending at £27.83
- £25.73Trending at £27.83
About this product
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication25/07/2016
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationSaltaire
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2016
- ImprintGreenleaf Publishing
- Out-of-print date25/05/2017
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byLuciano Balbo,Manuela Brusoni,Stefano Caselli,Veronica Vecchi
- Table Of ContentsPreface Doug Miller Part 1: Impact investing: what, who, how 1. Impact investments: the emergence of a new beacon in investing? Harry Hummels (GIIN &Maastricht UNI) 2. The early days of impact investing: market size, investment type and returns J. Tansey, Jana Svedova and Alfonso Cuyegkeng, Sauder Business School 3. Early attempts at benchmarking impact investments Alessandro Lanteri, Hult International Business School Part 2: Perspectives on impact investing 4. Impact investing as a societal refocus of venture capital: the perspective of mature economies. Veronica Vecchi, Francesca Casalini, Stefano Caselli, SDA Bocconi School of Management 5. Measuring impact: a debate about the concepts of profit and value Uli Grabenwarter, European Investment Fund 6. The future of impact investing Luciano Balbo, Oltre Venture Part 3: Before and beyond impact investing 7. Social enterprises Federica Bandini, University of Bologna 8. From philanthropy to venture philanthropy Lisa Hehenberger, ESADE Business School and European Venture Philanthropy Association, Priscilla Boiardi and Alessia Gianoncelli, European Venture Philanthropy Association 9. Public-private collaborations for social impact creation Niccolo Cusumano, Veronica Vecchi and Manuela Brusconi, SDA Bocconi School of Management 10. The science of shared value: integrating business and social analytics Paul MacMillan and Alison Sproat, Deloitte 11. Innovating for impact investing: financial institutions and beyond Helen Toxopeus, Karen Maas and Kellie Liket, Rotterdam University Part 4: Impact investing in practice: experiences from the point of view of the operators 12. The development of an impact-driven portfolio Emilie Goodall, Bridges Ventures 13. Social impact from giving to investing UBS team 14. Creating the ecosystem for impact investing Aditi Shrivastava and Usha Ganesh, Intellecap 15. Leveraging the ecosystem for growth: case studies from India Aditi Shrivastava, Intellecap 16. Pioneer to mainstream: lessons from the Indian impact investing ecosystem Usha Ganesh, Intellecap 17. Impact investing in Central America: an analysis of the growth, diversity and potential of a young investment strategy in an emerging market Alvaro Salas and William Nielsen, The Democracy Lab, Luis Castro, Mesoamerica Investments 18. Impact investing in Africa Emanuele Santi and Laura Sennett, African Development Bank About the contributors
- Author BiographyVERONICA VECCHI and MANUELA BRUSONI are Professors of Public Management and Policy at Bocconi University; where STEFANO CASELLI is Full Professor of Banking and Finance. LUCIANO BALBO is Founder and Chairman of Oltre Venture.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.