All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.97
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.12Trending at £10.14
About this product
- DescriptionCovers the empirical foundations and current practice of developmental neuropsychology from infancy through adolescence, to adulthood and into later life.
- Author BiographyJacobus Donders is Chief Psychologist, Psychology Service, Mary Free Bed Rehabilitation Hospital, Grand Rapids, Michigan, USA. Scott J. Hunter is Associate Professor of Psychiatry, Behavioral Neuroscience, and Pediatrics and Director, Pediatric Neuropsychology, University of Chicago, Chicago, Illinois, USA.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication14/01/2010
- GenreMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note10 b/w illus. 33 tables
- Weight1220 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edited byJacobus Donders,Scott J. Hunter
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.