All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBach flower remedies are natural medicines that have the power to bring balance back into our lives. This concise introduction covers the nature and history of Dr Bach's famous system, a complete list of remedies, instructions on how to select and take them and guidance on finding a practitioner.
- Author BiographyStefan Ball is a Director at The Bach Centre, and has special responsibility for the Centre's education programmes, which train Bach practitioners in nearly 40 countries. He is the author of several books on the remedies, including Bach Flower Remedies for Men and The Bach Remedies Workbook. He lives in Oxfordshire, UK.
- Author(s)Stefan Ball
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication15/02/2013
- GenreAlternative Therapies & Health
- Series TitleDiscovering Holistic Health
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSinging Dragon
- Content Note7 black and white illustrations
- Weight154 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine15 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.37Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.06
- £8.39Trending at £12.98
- £2.81Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £10.49
- £6.35Trending at £7.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.