Best-selling in Other Books, Comics, Magazines
Save on Other Books, Comics, Magazines
- £14.47Trending at £15.17
- £30.80Trending at £40.00
- £10.65Trending at £11.33
- £13.11Trending at £14.99
- £10.29Trending at £11.15
- £19.17Trending at £26.99
- £12.99Trending at £13.26
About this product
- DescriptionBioseparations engineering deals with the scientific and engineering principles involved in large-scale separation and purification of biological products. This book discusses the underlying principles of bioseparations engineering written from the perspective of an undergraduate course. It covers membrane based bioseparations.
- Author BiographyRaja Ghosh, D. Phil. (Oxon.), is Canada Research Chair in Bioseparations Engineering and Assistant Professor of Chemical Engineering at McMaster University, Canada. Prior to this, he was a faculty member at the University of Oxford, UK. His research interests include membrane based bioseparations engineering, particularly ultrafiltration, membrane chromatography, hybrid bioseparations and membrane based bioreactors. His first book Protein Bioseparation Using Ultrafiltration: Theory, Applications and New Developments was published by Imperial College Press in 2003. Dr Ghosh holds a doctorate degree in Engineering Science from the University of Oxford.
- Author(s)Ghosh Raja
- PublisherWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Date of Publication12/04/2006
- GenreIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white tables, figures
- Weight594 g
- Width171 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.