All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.38Trending at £4.52
- £9.51Trending at £9.98
- £2.70Trending at £2.72
- £8.69Trending at £10.34
- £6.35Trending at £7.32
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
- £6.88Trending at £7.08
About this product
- Author(s)Alberto Malliani
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication26/10/2012
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleBasic Science for the Cardiologist
- Series Part/Volume Number6
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight379 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2000
- Table Of ContentsPreface. Acknowledgments. 1. General Concepts and Hypotheses in the Study of Cardiovascular neural Regulation. 2. Pathophysiological Mechanisms and the Loss of a Finalistic Purpose. 3. The Sympathovagal Balance Explored in the Frequency Domain. 4. Pathophysiological Alterations of Sympathovagal balance. 5. Variability and Nonlinear Dynamics. 6. The Necessary Apical Principle in Science and Medicine. Appendix for the general reader. References. Subject Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.