All listings for this product
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £109.19Trending at £145.00
- £40.47Trending at £40.93
- £20.00Trending at £36.27
- £46.55Trending at £57.77
- £29.96Trending at £35.99
- £25.67Trending at £29.95
- £27.26Trending at £29.68
About this product
- DescriptionWhen first published in 1989 this was the leading book on chemical sensors. Since then, many undergraduate textbooks on the subject have been published, but this second edition is the first advanced undergraduate/graduate textbook on chemical sensors.
- Author(s)Jiri Janata
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/07/2009
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content NoteXV, 373 p.
- Weight820 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2009
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.