Best-selling in Philosophy
Save on Philosophy
- £9.86Trending at £10.05
- £32.42Trending at £34.97
- £7.64Trending at £8.28
- £12.06Trending at £14.87
- £5.14Trending at £6.78
- £10.03Trending at £15.50
- £7.76Trending at £8.76
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by seven leading authors, Principles of Cognitive Neuroscience covers the growing subject of cognitive neuroscience. Now in its second edition, the text has been streamlined for ease of reference. Fully updated and containing more effective pedagogical features, it comes with an upgraded version of Sylvius 4 Online.
- Author BiographyDale Purves, Duke University, USA. Roberto Cabeza, Duke University, USA. Scott A. Huettel, Duke University, USA. Kevin S. Labar, Duke University, USA. Michael L. Platt, Duke University, USA. Marty G. Woldorff, Duke University, USA. Contributor: Elizabeth Brannon, Duke University, USA.
- Author(s)Dale Purves,Elizabeth Brannon,Kevin Labar,Marty Woldorff,Michael L. Platt,Roberto Cabeza,Scott A. Huettel
- PublisherSinauer Associates Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication11/01/2013
- GenrePsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationSunderland
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2012
- ImprintSinauer Associates Inc.,U.S.
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight1653 g
- Width221 mm
- Height284 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Edition Statement2nd New edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.