All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExpert authors draw on fundamental theory to explain the core principles and key design considerations for developing cognitive radio systems.
- Author BiographyEzio Biglieri is an Adjunct Professor at the Universitat Pompeu Fabra, Barcelona, Spain, University of California, Los Angeles and King Saud University, Riyadh, KSA. Andrea J. Goldsmith is a Professor of Electrical Engineering at Stanford University, California. Larry J. Greenstein is a Research Associate at the Wireless Information Network Laboratory, Rutgers University, New Jersey. Narayan B. Mandayam is a Professor and the Peter D. Cherasia Faculty Scholar at Rutgers University, New Jersey. H. Vincent Poor is the Dean of Engineering and Applied Science and Michael Henry Strater University Professor of Electrical Engineering at Princeton University, New Jersey.
- PrizesWinner of Choice Magazine Outstanding Reference/Academic Book Award 2013.
- Author(s)Andrea J. Goldsmith,H. Vincent Poor,Larry J. Greenstein,Narayan B. Mandayam,Professor Ezio Biglieri
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication15/11/2012
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note75 b/w illus. 1 table
- Weight820 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.80
- £19.15Trending at £20.08
- £17.44Trending at £25.11
- £17.25Trending at £25.11
- £20.79Trending at £35.16
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £23.75Trending at £35.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.