All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA second edition of this title which addresses several themes and includes introductory topics such as population issues, community and ecosystem concerns, human dimensions and the practical application of conservation biology in a real and complex world. A new chapter covers effectiveness in the implementation of science in conservation policy.
- Author(s)C.Ronald Carroll,Gary K. Meffe
- PublisherSinauer Associates Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication16/07/1997
- GenreScience: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationSunderland
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSinauer Associates Inc.,U.S.
- Out-of-print date06/12/2008
- Content Note264 illustrations, bibliography
- Weight1973 g
- Width222 mm
- Height285 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Most relevant reviews
- mengjial-008 Oct, 2017by
it is nice to have a book with this good quality and low price. And more is my payment will help the literacy charities, this is fantastic!
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
Best-selling in Dictionaries & Reference
Save on Dictionaries & Reference
- £8.45Trending at £8.98
- £6.79Trending at £9.01
- £17.71Trending at £19.95
- £17.18Trending at £19.99
- £14.89Trending at £23.04
- £10.77Trending at £14.02
- £4.76Trending at £5.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.