All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA thoroughly revised and updated second edition of Ferran's 'Principles of Corporate Finance Law' that explores the relationship between law and finance. With the additional contribution of Look Chan Ho, an expert in the field of corporate finance.
- Author BiographyEilis Ferran is Professor of Company & Securities Law at the University of Cambridge and the University JM Keynes Fellow in Financial Economics. Since April 2012 she has been Chair of the Law Faculty at Cambridge. She has written extensively on company law, corporate finance law and UK, EU and international financial regulation.; Look Chan Ho is a member of the Freshfields restructuring and insolvency group, based in London. He specialises in corporate insolvency, with a particular emphasis on cross-border insolvency. He has extensive experience in financial institutions resolution regimes.
- Author(s)Eilis Ferran,Look Chan Ho
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication27/02/2014
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Noteblack & white tables
- Weight932 g
- Width171 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Law
Save on Law
- £9.00Trending at £9.99
- £3.99Trending at £5.98
- £6.24Trending at £8.98
- £18.09Trending at £19.03
- £36.79Trending at £39.97
- £10.00Trending at £15.86
- £6.24Trending at £7.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.