All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHelps you discover how readable and relevant cost accounting. This title helps you gain a thorough understanding of cost concepts, cost behavior, and cost accounting techniques as they apply to manufacturing and service businesses.
- Author BiographyMaria R. Mitchell is Associate Professor of Accountancy at Thomas More College in Crestview Hills, Kentucky, where she teaches cost accounting and advanced accounting, to accounting majors and introductory accounting topics to freshman and adult students. Prior to starting her academic career full-time, Ms. Mitchell worked on the audit staff at KPMG and for a global industrial products company, where she was responsible for financial reporting and assisted with activities-based costing implementation projects. She has also been an adjunct instructor at Xavier University and Cincinnati State Technical and Community College. Professor Mitchell is a CPA in the state of Ohio, has an MBA from Xavier University and a BS Accounting from Northern Kentucky University. Outside the classroom, she enjoys the outdoors, reading, gardening, cooking, and studying genealogy. Edward J. Vanderbeck has been a professor of accounting for 30 years and Chair of the Department of Accountancy at Xavier University, Cincinnati, Ohio, for 22 years. Before retiring in 2008, Professor Vanderbeck specialized in teaching cost accounting to accounting majors and managerial accounting to undergraduate and MBA students. He has taught at the two-year college level at SUNY--Delhi. He has a BA in accounting from SUNY--Binghamton and an MS in business administration from SUNY--Albany. He is licensed as a CPA (inactive) in the state of Ohio. Professor Vanderbeck has worked as an internal revenue agent, and has performed a faculty internship at what was formerly the Big Eight accounting firm of Touche-Ross. He has served as a developmental editor and marketing manager for accounting publications with South-Western. Professor Vanderbeck is an avid tennis player and a student of casino gaming strategies.
- Author(s)Edward J. Vanderbeck,Maria R. Mitchell
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication31/01/2015
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationMason, OH
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCENGAGE Learning Custom Publishing
- Weight1270 g
- Width210 mm
- Height262 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edition Statement17th Revised edition
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £19.31
- £45.12Trending at £47.54
- £12.12Trending at £15.88
- £8.33Trending at £9.99
- £13.11Trending at £13.59
- £12.86Trending at £16.88
- £10.00Trending at £11.87
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.