All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive text that takes a unique top-down approach to teaching the fundamentals of digital communication for a one-semester course.
- Author BiographyBixio Rimoldi is a Professor at the Ecole Polytechnique Federale de Lausanne (EPFL), Switzerland, where he developed an introductory course on digital communication. Previously he was Associate Professor at Washington University and took visiting positions at Stanford University, the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, and the University of California, Berkeley. He is an IEEE fellow, a past president of the IEEE Information Theory Society, and a past director of the communication system program at EPFL.
- Author(s)Bixio Rimoldi
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication21/01/2016
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note124 b/w illus. 1 table 128 exercises
- Weight750 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine18 mm
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.06Trending at £9.18
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £7.44Trending at £8.99
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.21
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
- £10.46Trending at £14.11
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.