All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe renowned communications theorist Robert Gallager describes the fundamental system aspects of digital communication for graduate students.
- Author BiographyRobert G. Gallager is a Professor in the Electrical and Computer Engineering department at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. A fellow of the IEEE, and a member of the US National Academy of Engineering, Robert has had a profound influence over the years on the development of modern communications systems.
- Author(s)Robert G. Gallager
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2008
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note100 b/w illus. 169 exercises
- Weight990 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine24 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.04
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.67
- £24.23Trending at £25.25
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.65Trending at £24.06
- £4.99Trending at £6.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.