All listings for this product
Best-selling in Psychology & Help
Save on Psychology & Help
- £15.50Trending at £19.07
- £17.12Trending at £21.05
- £17.36Trending at £24.58
- £3.58Trending at £4.03
- £9.18Trending at £9.59
- £7.58Trending at £10.02
- £4.37Trending at £7.47
About this product
- DescriptionIdeal for the first or second year level behavioural modification or applied behvior analysis course. Miller's text uses generalisation programming to teach students how to apply behavioural concepts to complex everyday situations.
- Author BiographyL. Keith Miller earned his Ph.D. from the University of Illinois in Sociology and is currently a professor of Human Developments at the University of Kansas. Dr. Miller's research interests concentrate on applied behavioral analysis.
- Author(s)L. Keith Miller
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication01/07/2005
- FormatMixed media product
- GenrePopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationBelmont, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWadsworth Publishing Co Inc
- Weight1390 g
- Width215 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Contained items statementContains 1 Paperback and 1 Digital online
- Edition Statement4th edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.