All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.72Trending at £15.97
About this product
- DescriptionWith contributions from a team of leading experts, this volume provides a comprehensive survey of recent achievements in our scientific understanding of evolution. The questions it asks concern the beginnings of the universe and the origin of life.
- Author BiographyHildegard Meyer-Ortmanns is full professor and head of the statistical physics group at Jacobs University in Bremen, Germany. Her area of expertise ranges from general relativity and theoretical particle physics to statistical physics and its applications to complex systems. Stefan Thurner is Professor of Science of Complex Systems at the Medical University of Vienna and external professor at the Santa Fe institute. His area of interest extends from theoretical physics and applied mathematics to complex systems theory and its applications in life science and economics.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication02/05/2011
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleThe Frontiers Collection
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content NoteXII, 388 p.
- Weight760 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byHildegard Meyer-Ortmanns,Stefan Thurner
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.