Best-selling in Personal Development
Save on Personal Development
- £12.51Trending at £15.17
- £8.90Trending at £10.99
- £5.45Trending at £8.98
- £8.89Trending at £9.16
- £14.44Trending at £16.06
- £9.45Trending at £12.32
- £7.63Trending at £7.87
About this product
- DescriptionPrinciples of Forecasting: A Handbook for Researchers and Practitioners summarizes knowledge from experts and from empirical studies. Contributions were written by 40 leading experts in forecasting, and the 30 chapters cover all types of forecasting methods.
- Author BiographyProfessor Armstrong is the author of Long-Range Forecasting and he is a founder of the Journal of Forecasting, the International Journal of Forecasting, the International Institute of Forecasting and the International Symposium on Forecasting. For additional information on the book and on the Forecasting Principles Project, see the home page.
- Date of Publication01/05/2001
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Series TitleInternational Series in Operations Research & Management Science
- Series Part/Volume Number30
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content NoteXII, 850 p.
- Weight1808 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Edited byJ.S. Armstrong
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.