All listings for this product
Best-selling in Law
Save on Law
- £8.99Trending at £9.99
- £11.33Trending at £12.86
- £2.98Trending at £5.82
- £29.89Trending at £33.01
- £25.00Trending at £29.50
- £10.76Trending at £10.95
- £14.02Trending at £16.05
About this product
- DescriptionPrinciples of French Law provides a comprehensive introduction to French law aimed at students and scholars embarking on their first study of the system. This new edition takes account of major changes in a number of areas of law with substantial parts of the book rewritten to meet the needs of students and to reflect legal developments.
- Author BiographyJohn Bell is Professor of Law at the University of Cambridge and is an authority on French Law. He taught the subject extensively in Oxford and Leeds and has written major books on French constitutional law, administrative law and the judicial profession. He has been a visiting professor in Paris and Le Mans. Simon Whittaker is Fellow and Tutor in Law, St. John's College, Oxford and Professor of European Comparative Law, University of Oxford. He has published widely in the areas of contract and tort law in English law and in French law and on EC legislation harmonizing these areas. He has taught comparative law for over twenty years and has been visiting professor at the Universities of Paris I Pantheon-Sorbonne and Paris II Pantheon Assas. Sophie Boyron is a Senior Lecturer at the University of Birmingham, where she teaches French law and public law.
- Author(s)John Bell,Simon Whittaker,Sophie Boyron
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication27/03/2008
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight902 g
- Width155 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.