Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.20Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £37.82Trending at £49.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionEdited by four leading members of the new generation of medical and healthcare ethicists working in the UK, respected worldwide for their work in medical ethics, Principles of Health Care Ethics, Second Edition is a standard resource for students, professionals, and academics wishing to understand current and future issues in healthcare ethics.
- Author BiographyRichard Edmund Ashcroft, Reader in Biomedical Ethics, Imperial College, London, UK. Angus Dawson, Director, Centre for Professional Ethics, University of Keele, UK. Heather Draper, Senior Lecturer in Healthcare Ethics, University of Birmingham, UK. John McMillan, Senior Lecturer in Medical Ethics, Hull-York Medical School, UK.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication15/06/2007
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight2002 g
- Width198 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine52 mm
- Edited byAngus Dawson,Heather Draper,John McMillan,Richard Edmund Ashcroft
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.