Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.05
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £9.70
- £14.99Trending at £16.89
- £14.87Trending at £16.59
- £8.44Trending at £9.51
- £4.51Trending at £4.99
About this product
- DescriptionThe Human Rights Act 1998 was one of the first pieces of legislation passed by New Labour. This volume explains what the Act is about, where it fits into Britain's constitutional tradition, explores whether or not it has achieved its goals, and examines the effect of the Act.
- Author BiographyC. Gearty is Rausing Director of the Centre for the Study of Human Rights, and Professor of Human Rights Law, London School of Economics and Political Science. He is a founder member of Matrix Chambers, from where he continues to practice law.
- Author(s)Professor Conor Anthony Gearty
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication30/06/2005
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight400 g
- Width157 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.