Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £139.32Trending at £166.25
- £15.72Trending at £16.32
- £15.72Trending at £16.06
- £23.56Trending at £24.06
- £26.73Trending at £40.10
- £20.25Trending at £22.49
- £16.62Trending at £19.00
About this product
- Author(s)A. Nejat Ince,Cevdet Isik,Ercan Topuz,Erdal Panayirci
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication15/01/2013
- GenreOther Specific Technologies
- Series TitleThe Springer International Series in Engineering and Computer Science
- Series Part/Volume Number527
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content NoteXVII, 491 p.
- Weight777 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement1998 ed.
- Table Of ContentsPreface. Acknowledgements. 1. Introduction. 2. Maritime Surveillance Applications. 3. Maritime Environment. 4. Sensors. 5. Sensor Platforms. 6. Principles of Automatic Target Recognition in a Maritime Environment. 7. Multisensor Data Fusion. 8. Communications Systems and Data Links. 9. Simulation of Maritime Surveillance Systems. 10. New Technologies, New Functions and Solutions. 11. Cost Analysis and Implementation Planning. Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.