All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis fully updated new edition provides insight into the legal framework of international economic relations. Comprising the law of the World Trade Organization, investment law, and international monetary law, this book highlights the context of human rights, good governance, environmental protection, and development.
- Author BiographyProfessor Herdegen has since 1995 held the chair for Public, European and International Law, Rheinische Friedrich-Wilhelms Universitat Bonn, he is also Director of the Institute for Public International Law and Institute for Public Law.
- Author(s)Matthias Herdegen
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2016
- GenreInternational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2016
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight940 g
- Width154 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Save on Law
- £6.30Trending at £8.99
- £14.24Trending at £14.50
- £31.10Trending at £33.25
- £31.13Trending at £33.28
- £28.33Trending at £29.87
- £32.07Trending at £33.28
- £94.79Trending at £105.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.