All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £42.99Trending at £59.67
- £7.15Trending at £12.99
- £2.81Trending at £4.32
- £13.37Trending at £19.92
- £8.77Trending at £8.90
- £7.45Trending at £11.93
- £10.78Trending at £14.90
About this product
- DescriptionPerfect for instructors who take a practical, skill-building approach to teaching leadership, this title provides an ideal balance of essential theory and real-world applications.
- Author BiographyAndrew J. DuBrin is Professor Emeritus of Management in the E. Philip Saunders College of Business at the Rochester Institute of Technology, where he served as department chairman and team leader. Dr. DuBrin has taught courses and conducted research in leadership, management, organizational behavior, and career management. He presents at other colleges, career schools, and universities. He received his Ph.D. in Industrial Psychology from Michigan State University. Dr. DuBrin has experience in human resource management and is a business and personal consultant in career management, leadership, and management development. Dr. DuBrin is an established author of both textbooks and trade books, and he contributes to professional journals, magazines, newspapers, and online media. He has written textbooks on management, leadership, organizational behavior, human relations, political behavior in organizations, and impression management. His trade books address management issues from charisma, team play, and office politics to overcoming career self-sabotage, and coaching and mentoring.
- Author(s)Andrew J. DuBrin
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication02/04/2012
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationFlorence
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSouth-Western College Publishing
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight850 g
- Width188 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edition StatementInternational ed of 7th revised ed
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.