All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.48Trending at £6.46
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.14Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £15.50Trending at £19.02
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £18.71Trending at £18.96
About this product
- DescriptionFirst published in 1983, this title outlines the main principles of classical Lutheran theology. It examines canon, confession, ecumenicity, Christ-centeredness, sacrament, law/gospel, and two kingdoms.
- Author BiographyCarl E Braaten is one of the leading theologians in American Lutheranism. He taught Systematic Theology at Lutheran School of Theology at Chicago and was founding editor of the popular theological journal Dialog. He has written or edited many foundational works in Lutheran theology. For 13 years Braaten has been director of the Centre for Catholic and Evangelical Theology and editor of its journal, Pro Ecclesia.
- Author(s)Carl E. Braaten
- PublisherAugsburg Fortress
- Date of Publication01/06/2006
- GenreChristian History & Denominations
- Place of PublicationMinneapolis
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAugsburg Fortress
- Width152 mm
- Height227 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.