Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.31Trending at £9.07
- £6.56Trending at £6.88
- £9.60Trending at £13.07
- £12.17Trending at £13.25
- £10.75Trending at £13.77
- £6.49Trending at £6.88
- £9.91Trending at £13.07
About this product
- DescriptionThis text is unique in that it offers extensive coverage of the human toll that unemployment causes; emphasis on the basic instability of all macroeconomies and the role of business cycles; and full development of Keynesian models using the work of Wesley Mitchell.
- Author BiographyHoward Sherman Professor Emeritus of Economics, University of California, Riverside, and Visiting Scholar in Political Science, University of California, Los Angeles, USA. Michael Meeropol, Professor Emeritus of Economics, Western New England University, USA.
- Author(s)Howard J. Sherman,Michael A. Meeropol
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication30/07/2013
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationArmonk
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintM.E. Sharpe
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight748 g
- Width190 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.