All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA self-contained discussion of magnetostatics with an emphasis on calculating magnetic fields, suitable for physics and electrical engineering undergraduates.
- Author BiographyRichard C. Fernow received his PhD from Syracuse University for work on particle physics, and worked at Brookhaven National Laboratory. He contributed to the optimization of the coil design for collider magnets and made calculations of magnetic fields in solenoid channels. He is a member of the American Physical Society.
- Author(s)Richard C. Fernow
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication15/06/2016
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note130 b/w illus. 12 tables
- Weight760 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.58Trending at £4.82
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £6.79Trending at £10.85
- £5.09Trending at £5.54
- £19.03Trending at £19.62
- £7.00Trending at £8.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.