All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDelivering a practical and managerial approach to the subject, this book provides an introduction to marketing principles. It contains examples and applications which explain the major decisions marketing managers face. It also features marketing insights and concluding concept cases that reflect the growing influence of e-commerce.
- Author(s)Gary Armstrong,John A. Saunders,Philip Kotler,Veronica Wong
- PublisherPearson Education Limited
- Date of Publication30/11/2004
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationHarlow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFinancial Times Prentice Hall
- Out-of-print date10/10/2008
- Content NoteIllustrations (some col.), col. ports.
- Weight2046 g
- Width211 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Edition Statement4 Revised European ed
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £40.97Trending at £44.84
- £12.27Trending at £15.18
- £8.24Trending at £10.03
- £16.20Trending at £18.98
- £56.77Trending at £61.99
- £38.54Trending at £47.04
- £28.85Trending at £40.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.