CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.99Trending at £28.17
- £26.57Trending at £27.18
- £8.39Trending at £8.60
- £14.99Trending at £16.89
- £8.88Trending at £9.58
- £8.44Trending at £9.51
- £6.98Trending at £7.10
About this product
- DescriptionCombines the findings from cell and molecular biology with the basic principles of rheumatology. This book of molecular rheumatology describes the biochemical mechanisms by which apoptosis, cell signaling, complement, lipids, and viruses contribute to disease expression, and details both immune and nonimmune cell function in rheumatic diseases.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication24/07/2000
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleCurrent Molecular Medicine
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 1
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note57 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight1234 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byGeorge C. Tsokos
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.