CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.08
- £9.10Trending at £9.18
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £10.46Trending at £14.11
- £15.43Trending at £24.23
- £18.09Trending at £19.22
About this product
- DescriptionTakes on a molecular approach to the explanation of virology, presenting basic in a student-friendly manner. This text explores and explains the fundamental aspects of virology, including structure of virus particles and genome, replication, gene expression, infection, pathogenesis and subviral agents.
- Author BiographyDr. Alan J. Cann has worked in both the U.K. and U.S.A. teaching undergraduate, postgraduate, and medical students. He is currently a Senior Lecturer in Biological Sciences at the University of Leicester where his research interests include pedagogic research and science communication.
- Author(s)Alan J. Cann
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication16/09/2011
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAcademic Press Inc
- Out-of-print date27/05/2016
- Content NoteApprox. 150 illustrations (25 in full color); Illustrations, unspecified
- Weight750 g
- Width197 mm
- Height240 mm
- Edition Statement5th edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.