All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.29Trending at £28.14
- £23.56Trending at £40.20
- £11.91Trending at £20.09
- £15.17Trending at £24.12
- £8.63Trending at £16.56
- £17.28Trending at £22.33
- £58.30Trending at £72.05
About this product
- DescriptionFritzson covers the Modelica language in impressive depth from the basic concepts such as cyber-physical, equation-base, object-oriented, system, model, and simulation, while also incorporating over a hundred exercises and their solutions for a tutorial, easy-to-read experience. * The only book with complete Modelica 3.
- Author BiographyPeter Fritzson, PhD, is Professor and Research Director of the Programming Environment Laboratory within IDA, Linkoping University, Sweden. Prof. Fritzson is also Director of the Open Source Modelica Consortium, Director of the MODPROD Center for Model-Based Product Development, and Vice Chairman of the Modelica Association, all organizations he helped to establish. Previously, he has served as Chairman of the Scandinavian Simulation Society, Secretary of EuroSim, and a Project Leader at Sun MicroSystems California.
- Author(s)Peter A. Fritzson
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication24/04/2015
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight1984 g
- Width181 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine42 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.