All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.79Trending at £10.15
- £16.49Trending at £16.74
- £8.99Trending at £11.17
- £31.22Trending at £32.33
- £16.56Trending at £24.93
- £20.99Trending at £24.92
- £22.98Trending at £24.11
About this product
- DescriptionThis concise book covers the classical tools of Partial Differential Equations Theory in today's science and engineering. The rigorous theoretical presentation includes many hints, and the book contains many illustrative applications from physics.
- Author(s)Alexander Komech,Andrew Komech
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/09/2009
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleProblem Books in Mathematics
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note85 Illustrations, black and white; X, 161 p. 85 illus.
- Weight930 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2010 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.