Principles of Partial Differential Equations by Andrew Komech, Alexander Komech (Paperback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £50.42Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £38.43Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by christianmurray
- Est. delivery by 28 Aug
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionThis concise book covers the classical tools of Partial Differential Equations Theory in today's science and engineering. The rigorous theoretical presentation includes many hints, and the book contains many illustrative applications from physics.
- Author(s)Alexander Komech,Andrew Komech
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication03/03/2012
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleProblem Books in Mathematics
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note85 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight278 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.