All listings for this product
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £10.50Trending at £11.87
- £16.48Trending at £16.98
- £11.70Trending at £13.99
- £7.49Trending at £12.99
- £11.27Trending at £12.07
- £10.67Trending at £12.94
- £7.40Trending at £10.06
About this product
- DescriptionDuring the past years, dramatic improvements in methods of observing astrophysical phenomena space have added to our knowledge of the universe. This book presents an overview of physical cosmology, and also discusses the attempts to understand the origin and structure of the universe.
- Author(s)P. J. E. Peebles
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication19/04/1993
- GenreAstronomy, Space & Time
- Series TitlePrinceton Series in Physics
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight999 g
- Width152 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine41 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.