CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.18
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £7.61
- £14.99Trending at £16.89
- £14.87Trending at £16.59
- £8.44Trending at £9.51
- £4.51Trending at £4.99
About this product
- DescriptionProvides a comprehensive bibliography on protein structure. The authors use the known structures to illustrate the forces, which determine protein structures, the rationale behind many of the features of organization of proteins, and the mechanisms by which proteins perform biological functions.
- Author(s)Georg E. Schulz,R. Heiner Schirmer
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/12/1996
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleSpringer Advanced Texts in Chemistry
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note5 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight1040 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1979
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.