All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis introductory guide covers the history and theory behind reflexology as well as the principles of practice. The book includes an outline of how treatment works and how it is given, a guide to the reflex areas, effective reflexology treatments and case studies, reflexology as a preventative therapy and how to find a reliable reflexologist.
- Author BiographyNicola Hall has been Director of The Bayly School of Reflexology since 1980 and is the Chair of the British Reflexology Association. She is one of the leading authorities on reflexology in the UK. She has written several books on reflexology and has contributed to complementary medicine books and articles as well as appearing on television and radio. She lives in Worcestershire, UK.
- Author(s)Nicola M. Hall
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication15/02/2013
- GenreAlternative Therapies & Health
- Series TitleDiscovering Holistic Health
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSinging Dragon
- Content Note31 black and white diagrams
- Weight163 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine9 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.85Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £7.28
- £23.12Trending at £34.82
- £14.94Trending at £18.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.57
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.