Principles of Research Design in the Social Sciences by Frank Bechhofer, Lindsay Paterson (Hardback, 2000)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £181.62Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £86.28Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks08
- Est. delivery by 28 Aug
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.09
- £9.24Trending at £10.99
- £19.99Trending at £23.80
- £30.79Trending at £33.99
- £21.79Trending at £22.04
- £28.00Trending at £30.23
- £16.99Trending at £18.58
About this product
- DescriptionA stimulating book for social scientists considering the issues involved when deciding upon their research design.
- Author BiographyFrank Bechofer is Professor at the Research Centre for Social Sciences at the University of Edinburgh. Lindsay Paterson is Professor in the Faculty of Education at the University of Edinburgh.
- Author(s)Frank Bechhofer,Lindsay Paterson
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication27/01/2000
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note2 black & white tables
- Weight340 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.