Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £29.42Trending at £39.79
- £15.72Trending at £16.14
- £6.19Trending at £6.79
- £6.79Trending at £8.77
- £36.98Trending at £37.49
- £26.89Trending at £44.88
- £14.52Trending at £16.00
About this product
- Author(s)Sumit Ghosh
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication08/09/2012
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight373 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Foreword byH. Lawson
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2002
- Table Of Contents* Evolution of network security and lessons learned from history * A fundamental framework for network security * User-level security on demand in ATM networks: a new paradigm * The concept of node status indicator (NSI) and performance analysis * 'Mixed-use' networks * Systematic analysis of vulnerabilities and synthesis of security attack models for ATM networks * Complex vulnerabilities and highly sophisticated attacks * Future issues in network security * Index
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.