All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book reviews the ability of current international responsibility law to address situations where multiple actors combine to produce harmful outcomes.
- Author BiographyAndre Nollkaemper is the director and initiator of the research project on Shared Responsibility in International Law (SHARES), for which he obtained an Advanced Investigator Grant of the European Research Council. He is also Professor of Public International Law at the Faculty of Law of the University of Amsterdam, where he established the Amsterdam Center for International Law (ACIL) in 1999. Ilias Plakokefalos is a postdoctoral researcher in the Shared Responsibility in International Law (SHARES) project at the University of Amsterdam. He obtained his PhD from the University of Athens and has since specialized in international environmental law and the law of international responsibility.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication30/11/2014
- GenreInternational Law: Professional
- Series TitleShared Responsibility in International Law
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note1 table
- Weight660 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byAndre Nollkaemper,Ilias Plakokefalos
Best-selling in Law
Save on Law
- £9.00Trending at £9.11
- £13.99Trending at £19.52
- £3.99Trending at £6.10
- £19.53Trending at £22.56
- £6.30Trending at £9.01
- £38.06Trending at £40.11
- £5.50Trending at £8.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.