Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.67
- £19.99Trending at £22.65
- £9.24Trending at £10.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.78
- £30.79Trending at £34.35
- £16.99Trending at £18.63
- £15.72Trending at £22.83
About this product
- DescriptionOffers an overview of the underlying principles of SERS, from the fundamental understanding of the effect to its potential applications. This book is suitable for newcomers to the field, graduate students, researchers or scientists, attracted by the many applications of SERS and plasmonics or its basic science.
- Author(s)Eric Le Ru,Pablo Etchegoin
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication13/11/2008
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintElsevier Science Ltd
- Weight1400 g
- Width165 mm
- Height240 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.