All listings for this product
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £15.00Trending at £15.31
- £43.61Trending at £49.79
- £11.00Trending at £13.99
- £8.31Trending at £9.95
- £11.00Trending at £11.82
- £10.77Trending at £12.23
- £10.71Trending at £13.99
About this product
- DescriptionA pragmatic approach to testing electronic systems As we move ahead in the electronic age, rapid changes in technology pose an ever-increasing number of challenges in testing electronic products. Many practicing engineers are involved in this arena, but few have a chance to study the field in a systematic way-learning takes place on the job.
- Author BiographySAMIHA MOURAD, PhD, is Professor of Electrical Engineering at Santa Clara University, Santa Clara, California. YERVANT ZORIAN, PhD, is Chief Technology Advisor at Logic Vision, Inc., San Jose, California.
- Author(s)Samiha Mourad,Yervant Zorain
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication15/08/2000
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight784 g
- Width167 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine30 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.